Consider Working With Us
Sol Oriens continuously searches for smart experienced professional business staff and managers who:
- Enjoy working with military weapons systems and technology
- Want to learn more about their profession
- Commit to being financially and professionally successful
- Possess the balance of patience and motivation to achieve long-term goals
We need specialized people:
- Analysts, Technical Writers, Contracts Specialists, and Security Professionals
- Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Test, Analysis, Nuclear, Aerospace)
- Program Managers, Schedulers, Risk Managers, Quality Specialists
- DOD Acquisition Professionals
- Senior Executives well-known in our industry
Our personnel must excel in producing exceptional products including:
- Writing high-quality documents, white papers, proposals, strategy and tactics
- Developing accurate, realistic program/fiscal plans and schedules
- Producing presentations that inspire clients to positive action
We have fun here, but we come here to work. We utilize our available human resources effectively by selecting the best-qualified person for a job. We have always given appropriate attention to factors such as educational background, previous experience, proven skills, desirable character traits, and growth potential. The personnel hired and promoted in the past, along with those to be hired and promoted in the future, have been, and will continue to be, selected from all applicants on the basis of qualifications felt essential for an employee to perform well. These include such factors as ability, availability, capability, aptitude, experience, education, and a willingness to work and serve.
Compliance: As a Federal Contractor, we are subject to a number of federal and state regulations concerning equal opportunity and veteran's preference. We abide by these requirements. Past that, our policies are to:
- Seek, employ, and advance qualified persons at all locations and facilities
- Provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, layoff, termination, compensation, insurance, benefits, and selection for training.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Sol Oriens is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Sol Oriens will recruit, select, promote, compensate, discipline, and/or discharge individuals in full compliance with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on sex, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected class, as those terms are defined by applicable state and federal laws and regulations.